Sunday, January 06, 2008

Here's the 4-Runner

Well. . .What's left of it! We are pretty sure they are going to total it. We have to wait until Monday to find out for sure. Mike and I went Minivan shopping yesterday. We found an '04 White Toyota Sienna, an '05 White Toyota Sienna and '05 White Dodge Grand Caravan. So we have some options. We were able to get the kids new car seats yesterday. We were able to get Zach the Britax Boulevard (http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2738091) and Loren the Alpha Elite Apex High-back Booster (http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2452313). It was nice because they said that we could replace them and send in the receipts. So it was nice to be able to just get them the safety that they had before! I feel better having them in what saved their lives (if that makes sense!)


I'm still in a lot of pain. My neck and chest and knee are really bad. I have an appointment with the neurosurgeon on Monday to assess my neck. Right now I'm still on the percocet (sp?) every 4 hours. Mike is a bit sore and the kids seem fine. I will continue to try to keep everyone posted!

5 comments:

DeMaster Family said...

We're so glad you're ok! I can only imagine how scary the whole ordeal was. We'll keep praying for a quick recovery.

Keith and Kathryn said...

Quite frankly, you have survived one of my worst nightmares. *Shiver* I'm glad you are all okay and I hope your pain goes away soon! At least you get a new Mommy-mobile out of it all! :) For what it's worth, I'm in love with my Sienna...REALLY in love...it's kind of disturbing. ;)

Ben and Erin said...

What a horrible time for you Kim! I'm so thankful you and your family are safe and okay after everything. We do have a wonderful God. Hope you are feeling better and enjoy car shopping...that is one part of this whole experience that is kind of fun. :)

Jonathon and Katie said...

What an ordeal!!! I'm so glad all of you are okay. Well, the kids anyway. I hope you feel better soon Kimberly. Thank God for His protection!

Oh, and chica, why didn't you let me know you were in MI. Lest you forget I live there now too!! I would like to see you all the next time you come this way.

Suzanne said...

Hey there! Glad to hear that you're all ok! It sounds like slowly but surely things are moving back in the right direction. Hope that things go well with your appointment with the neurosurgeon and that you feel better soon.