Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pictures!

Let's Carve a Pumpkin Mommy!

Star Eyes, Heart Nose, and teeth. Where are my teeth?


Zach needs to help!






Hugs for my Pumpkin



Grandma helps me!




All done!


Mommy and her babies!




A special treat from Grandma! Yum-O!


Tuckered Out! Loren used to sleep like this too!









I can handle this for the rest of my life!



See my Little People Zach!



Ready to go out!






Snuggles before bed!




Bumming it!


So am I!



My two angels!




Little feet!





A baby for me? I will name it Baby Schack. Thanks Grandma Sue!




Reading Granddad's Shirt.







Give the baby a "bah-bah."


Grandma Lou and her baby Zach. Loren's baby Schack.



5 comments:

Keith and Kathryn said...

I can't believe how great you look! And Zach looks so alert for being so young! Isaiah has the same little chair and love it! He did lots of sleeping in it when he was Zach's age. :) I love the pictures...keep em coming!

Janna said...

What a bunch of great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

DeMaster Family said...

Cute pictures! Is Loren dressing up for Halloween? Yay for Zach sleeping and eating well! Hopefully the soreness goes away soon.:) Lansinoh lanolin is the best!

Erin said...

uhhh ... why is your daughter eating a battery??? ;)

Rozema Family said...

Yes, she is playing with a battery. I have no excuse. . .