Saturday, November 03, 2007

God Bless - Achoo!

Cutest story of Loren!

My mom came over and helped me put Loren down the other night while Mike was at Football. I'm in my room feeding Zach and I hear over the monitor Mom praying with Loren. Here is how it goes:

Grandma: "God bless mommy"
Loren: "ACHOO!"
Grandma: "God bless Daddy."
Loren: "ACHOO!"
grandma: "God bless Grandma"
Loren: "ACHOO!"
Grandma: "God bless Granddad."
Loren: "ACHOO!"
Grandma: "God bless Grandma Lou"
Loren: "ACHOO!"
Grandma: "God bless Grandpa."
Loren: "ACHOO!"


We finally figured out that Loren thought this was a great game where she would pretend to sneeze and we would say, "God bless you!" I thought it was pretty funny and sweet!


Here are Halloween pictures!
Grandma Sue Gets Loren Ready
Loren is happy. . .Zach. . .Well. . .he's not too happy :)!
Oh my word is she proud of her pumpkin or what?
Ready to go out Trick-or-Treating
Trick-or-Treat! Loren was so fascinated with "Canny in my Elmo Pumpkin."

I Love you Mommy!

Zach helps mommy pass out candy!


My Loot!

Mike and I go to a "big kid" Halloween party! The theme was: Come as you were in High School. Mike shaved his goatee and I cut some bangs!


No, I didn't have a 2 week old in High school!

No comments: