Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Interesting:

I found this on Sheri's Blog and I enjoyed reading hers. . .come on gals. . .let's hear it!

What is his name? Michael Dean
How long have you been together? We started dating on my birthday (March 29) 2000 and got married in December of 2001
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? These days, I do! Not really! I think we eat the same. . .I snack more I think
Who said I love you first? Mike did in the front seat of my '84 Toyota Tercel!
Who is taller? Michael
Who sings better? I do and that's saying NOTHING!
Who is smarter? He is: I am the dumb jock of the family!
Whose temper is worse? I fly off the handle faster but he has a temper not worth crossing!
Who does the laundry? I do
Who does the dishes? I cook, he cleans. . .it's fair and works for us!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who pays the bills? Mike does.
Who mows the lawn? When not pregnant I do it! I LOVE it!
Who cooks dinner? Me although lately Mike's been doing it. I was smart enough to double meals in my first trimester and freeze them so we have tons of frozen meals. . .Mike gets them together though!
Who drives when you are together? Him. I hate to drive
Who is more stubborn? HE IS. . .okay we both are!
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Usually him. . .I don't back down. Character flaw!
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. . .they live in state
Who kissed who first? OH MY GOSH. . .best kisser ever. . .sorry side note. . .Our first almost kiss was on the big tire swing in MI. We weren't even dating (embarrassing) but our lips almost touched. . .whoo I'm getting all goose bumpy remembering that one. Our first true kiss was mutual. . .we had been waiting soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long to finally kiss.
Who asked who out? Mike and I just started to "be." We had been best friends for YEARS. No one was surprised that we started dating. We thought it would be this huge "thing" and no one was surprised. . .everyone said, "It was just a matter of time." Our first kiss was on my birthday so we count that as our first date. However, we had been "dating" for forever before that!
Who proposed? My Dean! He took me dancing in the snow in the middle of a gazebo. It was so amazingly romantic and private!
Who is more sensitive? He and are equally sensitive.
Who has more friends? I'm not sure. He has so many and I have so many. . .it's a toss up
Who has more siblings? equal
Who wears the pants in the family? I am a submissive wife ;) (see previous threads :) )!

Oh, and if you read this, I'm officially tagging you!!!!

No comments: