Hey, uh, good luck with that one! Let me know how it goes.
AAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
You better hope you go early!!
Oh believe me. . .I've already offered my OB 1 million dollars to induce me 2 weeks early. . .dang-it!
I'm going ot guess 9 lbs or just over that.
I think I'll go with 8 lbs and 9 or 10 oz. I'm with Stacy--you better hope you go early!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hey, uh, good luck with that one! Let me know how it goes.
AAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
You better hope you go early!!
Oh believe me. . .I've already offered my OB 1 million dollars to induce me 2 weeks early. . .dang-it!
I'm going ot guess 9 lbs or just over that.
I think I'll go with 8 lbs and 9 or 10 oz. I'm with Stacy--you better hope you go early!
Post a Comment