Sunday, August 26, 2007

So excited!

I'm so pumped! I'm making a quilt for my daughter's THIRD birthday! It's going to be a twin-sized quilt! Here is the squares! I haven't stitched them yet so the pieces are just laying there. Obviously there will be antennas attaching the buttons above the head. I'm so excited to be doing this!! YIPEE!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Wow, Kimberly. I am SO impressed. Have you always sewn? The pattern is so cute! Loren will love it.

Ferris Family said...

I love the fabric you chose!!!! I can't wait to see it all put together.

Janna said...

I think it's something Loren will love for a very long time. It will be so cute when it's done. You'll have to post pictures of your progress.

PS. My boy wants to type this:

ethan

:)

Rozema Family said...

I've never done any sewing before. EEeks! We'll see if this turns out! I've done practice things but we'll see!



Also, thank you Ethan!