Monday, August 06, 2007

So I heard. . .

Some of you met my fearless little angel! I told you, she gives me a run for my money! "Loren, don't climb the bookcase: Loren, we don't hang from drawers: Loren, please don't scale the outside of Mommy's shower." It is a DAILY battle! I seriously mean it. . .WHEN she ends up with a broken limb, not IF! :) Mike said he had the best time re-connecting with everyone! I felt a little left out :( Oh well, next year hopefully!!!

LOVE TO EVERYONE! I MISS YOU!

3 comments:

DeMaster Family said...

So do you think our next kids will be complete opposites? Mine doesn't really push boundaries. I'm afraid my next one will be a daredevil. Maybe your next one will be really laid back.:)

Rozema Family said...

Right now I'm definitely feeling a difference. Loren was so laid back in my tummy. Her movements were simple stretches and rolls. This one is so active. I'm hoping that this next one will be laid back and give me a break :)

Janna said...

We missed you so much, but it was great to finally meet Loren. I took some fun pictures of Mike and Loren and also all of the kids, so I'll email them to you. She loved the water, though I think maybe we were not supposed to tell you she was in it. :)