It was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it! You will never believe this: I got the entire house cleaned in 2 hours as I didn't have a toddler running behind me destroying it (Kaki, I feel for you with 2. . .soon 3)! It felt so good. Then I went to my moms and we sat on her couch and vegged watching TV all night. I slept through the entire night then!
Then on Saturday I got a book on CD and worked on some things around the house because. . .I could! Saturday night Sheri came over and we went out for Chinese. We spent 2 hours talking. Holy Moly! It was amazing. I had a wonderful female deep conversation (okay lots of gossip) for 2 hours without any "MOM!!" Then we came back home and both of us drank an entire bottle of wine each (Mine was alcohol free of course!) and an entire pot of coffee! We also had a piece of cake without sharing any bites with kiddos! We watch Moulin Rouge and Walk the Line. At 2:00 am we climbed up to my bed and zonked straight through until 8:00 am!
Today I am staying in my PJs and am working on getting rid of my recipe magazines (I'm getting my favorite ones on the computer).
On the flip side of this wonderful weekend. . .my arms are aching! I miss my Bunny Rabbit! I want her back and I don't get her for 4 more days! Mike and I are going to have a week to ourselves! I can't wait but I cannot wait to see my girl again!
Now here is my promise, I will get pictures posted of the new kitchen nook and the very scary baby's room!
1 comment:
I got to see your little girl this weekend! She is adorable! She struck me as fearless and friendly-traits she gets from her Mom I think! Thanks to Mike for coming out, we missed you though! Glad you enjoyed your weekend.
Post a Comment