Finished! I'm finished! And you want to know the best part. . . .
99%! Yep! I scored a 99% over-all in the class. Despite my inability to spell vacuum ;)
Thanks for the prayers! Now I'm off to play "baby" until October! Yipee! Fun times. I should post a picture of the nursery. . .all of you would cry at seeing how far I have to go!
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you for sticking with your class! If you can spell vacuum, you can do anything! :)
I vote that the next blog entry is pictures of your nursery-in-progress. I'd come help you finish it, but with gas prices it would probably cost me about $1000. I could charter a jet...it might be comparable in cost...
Congrats, Kimmers. I don't think I ever had a score that high in college. Well, it could be because I was hanging out with you too much. Ha ha.
Yes, please send pics of your nursery. I could then send some pics of how far we haven't come along on our packing to move. We can cry together.
Post a Comment