Monday, July 16, 2007

Home Stretch!

After a relaxing weekend with Mucho sleep, I am ready to face this last week of school. I have my final exam and my final lab exam this Wednesday and Thursday and then. . .I'M DONE! I cannot wait!

This weekend is loaded up with CONGRATULATIONS TO ME activities: Friday I have a pedicure with Mom, and Melinda then I have a date with Mom, Dad, Melinda, Helen, and MikeeD to go see Harry Potter (looking forward to it!). Saturday I have a date with Sheri and Travis to play Settlers till all hours of the night. Sunday Mike and I are taking Loren to the zoo and then have a date with Harry Potter 7! Yipee!

Well, I should probably go to class. It's so hhhhhaaaarrrrddd! Pray we make it through this last week!

2 comments:

DeMaster Family said...

Good luck this week! I'm sure you'll do great. Hope you enjoyed the weekend away, it sounded nice! By the way, your earlier blog was about kids breaking bones. Mine broke his arm at 15 months. Definitely a matter of when not if.:)

Ferris Family said...

can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend.