First of all, where all have you found your children? Well, since my child is a climber, I have found her at the top of the stairs, at the top of her bookcase, and TODAY, I found her climbing the changing table in the church nursery! C-H-I-L-D O-F M-I-N-E!!!! I told her pediatrician, it's not "if" I bring her into the hospital with a broken arm it's a matter of "WHEN". Heart attack central over here!
Secondly, momma sat down to a yummy salad and here comes her Bunny Rabbit "BITE MOMMY." I gave her a bite knowing full well she would spit it out. . .SHE ATE IT! "Another bite mommy." So I gave her bites of Mushroom, Artichoke Hearts, Tomato, Lettuce, and Carrot Slices and she ate every single bite! I guess anything in Ranch (or butt-nasty light ranch as Mike calls it) tastes Nummy!
Thirdly, my child is now doing somersaults by herself. I mean perfect tuck-her-head roll over and land on her booty! Wow! Like I said . . . not IF, WHEN.
1 comment:
Jason found Micah on top of the toy box...not so odd until you combine it with the fact that he was up there to look out the window...which he also opened so he could see outside better. Good thing it was unlocked, or he would probably tried to scale the wall to unlock the window. Only 15 months and I'm worried about which limb he's going to break and where he's going to get his first stitches.
Post a Comment