I went in for my parinatal appointment today. Baby is looking good. In height he/she is measuring 1 week ahead. In weight. . . . . . .1.5 weeks ahead!! Eeeks! 2lbs 12oz! On track to be a 9 pounder! Oh my word! I also told the doctor that I have a lot of joint pain and he said I have a horrible condition called "Pubic Symphysis Separation" where the relaxin in my body is being over produced and I have inflammation and irritation at the joint. OUCH! At least I wasn't making it up. Holy cow it hurts! He said that (fantastically) it will only get worse until the baby is born and there is nothing I can do except stop picking things up. Ummmmm. . . .you do know I have a 20 month old at home right?
Speaking of Loren, here is her new toy and us being Hoosiers letting her in the front yard in her diaper.
I'm not too sure about this!
Oh this is so awesome!

"Mommy, Elmo get 'No-Ren' wet. Elmo, what you doooooing?"
3 comments:
Sorry about the joint pain! Only 93 days left huh? Cute pics of L. I let my son pee next to a tree at a busy state park yesterday, so I guess we're hoosiers too.:)
I remember my sciatic nerve hurting with Erich. Actually, it still hurts from time to time. Otherwise I can't remember what it's like to be pregnant (except when I have gas, ha ha).
Don't want to be the bearer of bad news... I *think* Elmo is on the recent toy re-call list.
Post a Comment