Last night we went to some friends house and they made us authentic Indian food. HOLY COW Kimber is in LOVE! I swear, it was some nummy food! Really, this pregnancy I've only been craving SPICY foods. Well, last night I was in some sort of heaven I can tell you that! There were some dishes to knock your socks off! YUM-O! I need to find some recipes!
In other news, L has been pretty sick the last 3 days. She's been fighting eating (she'll drink 3 eight oz glasses of milk a day) and she has been running a low grade fever. Poor thing. I hate what new teeth will do to a sweet baby :(
Oh, and it just hit me yesterday while typing a letter to Stacy, I'm going to be a mother of 2. . .2 kids. . .holy cow. . .how did this happen (okay for all you smart mouths, I know HOW it happened). . .I'm excited but last night it became real and well. . .a bit ominous!
12 comments:
Uh-oh...family of four..time to get a *gasp* minivan!
Random comment: We have the same high chair! Who knew. Just wanted to let you know I've been enjoying your commentary. Hope you're surviving your classes. Sounds killer. Thanks for stopping by Nathan's site! I sometimes wonder if anyone looks at it. I enjoy looking at my sweet baby at any rate. Toodles!
~Beth
I hear you about having 2 kids. I'm only 8 weeks from my due date, it's suddenly too soon! We don't even have names picked out. Although I am ready to have the little soccer player out so my internal organs and ribs get a break!
wait until you have more kids than you do hands!!! Talk about panic attacks...
I still have a "when did this happen" moment whenever I fill out a form and I have to select that there are 4...what, FOUR? people in my household. Who let that happen?
Kidding aside, I can hardly remember what it's like to have only one...the two kids seem so natural...and dare I say normal?
PS. I can hardly type I'm so worried about my spelling. :)
I hear ya about spicy food - it ROCKS!! Funny thing is I never used to like it...traveling and trying new foods, combined with working with Mexicans this past year changed all that. LOVE "aji" from Colombia - tastes SOOOO much better than tabasco sauce b/c its freshly cut up veggies and peppers. Great on potatoes, meat, etc. Yum!!
I really really really want a minivan
Think "stow and go" seating in the Dodge Grand Caravan. Love it.
I am thinking it so hard that my brain is about to explode. I just have a MAN for a husband who does not see the benefits of having a mini-van with children under the age of 3. I want and neeeeeed one dang-it. . .anyone willing to educate him??
We love our minivan! We have stow and go as well...the only way Nate would get a minivan. He's used it a ton to haul stuff for the shed he's building. He feels a little silly driving to the lumber yard in a minivan, but he can haul as much as the trucks.:)
I think it's the humiliation in every man. . .oh well, I shall prevail. . .some day!
I would love to educate him. I think minvans are more of a need with younger kids, they require more crap!
Post a Comment