Thursday, July 05, 2007

It's a. . . .

You'll just have to wait to find out :) ! I'm still very convinced it's a boy! I got a peek at him/her today and in 3D no less! It was so awesome to see that Rozema Chin and Burgess nose already!






Other than that, he/she doesn't look too much like anyone so far! Just plain cute :) He's about 1lb 7oz and measuring right at 24 weeks! So close yet so far away. . .ah well! I just have to laugh because again I was told that I have a "very wiggly baby" who was "Not cooperating well". I think Mike and I may have our hands full with this monkey-beans!
In the good/but still not so great news, I've only gained 6 lbs this pregnancy (however, am still up from the Loren pregnancy by. . .ohhh a lot!) but I'm still proud. I think I actually will manage to "keep it around 15 lbs"!!! Good for me!
Keep us always in your prayers!

3 comments:

Janna said...

Love the pictures. I think the 3D ultrasounds are so cool. We had one with Micah and it was so much fun to see more than the bones. We'll be praying that your pregnancy continues to go well!

Keith and Kathryn said...

He/She is so cute already! I'm thinking girl...we shall see! :) I haven't gotten to see a 3D with any of my kids, so I love looking at other people's pictures. They are really amazing!

DeMaster Family said...

Wow, the 3D is pretty cool...I'm jealous! Glad everything is looking good!