
Jackson Clark my baby boy. How you've grown in the past few weeks even! You have picked up 5 new words in one week alone! You now say, "Nummy, Up, Mommy, Daddy, and Ba-ba" You are walking and talking! You play sweet games! You run up and lay your head on my lap and yell, "ohhhhh" so I'll rub your head. You hate vegetables more than anything! It's so funny that if we put a bite of mush-mash in your mouth, you will find the veggies and spit them out! I'll tell you what you do love, CAKE! Jack-Jack, our little blondie-blue-eyed-where-did-you-come-from baby, mommy and daddy love you. You stole our hearts the first moment we saw you and you continue to steal our hearts each time we see you now. . .especially when you sleep through the night!!
And what do you do with Art Noel the day after a party. . .something pathetic. . .look kids. . .Art Noel brought you breakfast!
Kids decorating their pop-tarts:
And tonight when we got home after seeing Granddad's basketball game Art Noel was sitting on my computer. He had a special note up for the kids. Santa had sent them each a note. Click on Loren's name to see her note from Santa.
Zach was hilarious during his video. As he waited to see if he was on the nice or naughty list, he was freaking out! When he heard he was on the nice list, he started celebrating! It was just adorable! I got it all on video. If I can ever figure out how to upload it, I'll show the last few seconds of him waiting to see if he was good or bad!
Now. . .off to figure out what Art will do tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment