

Jackson hated the bounce house at first! I love this picture! It's so funny!

They had a giant slide. . .I mean giant! I actually climbed up there with Jax and went down with him but those pictures are NOT attractive of myself!




Grateful and happy to have a wonderful husband who has a great job! I just adore Boeing's dedication to family and togetherness! We are blessed!


A highlight of the day was the sparing bouncer! The kids had a great time beating the snot out of each other! I told them to hit each other and they looked at me like "REALLY?" It was hilarious!



Can you stand it? He's so cute! Jax was honestly the best baby today! He laughed, he bounced, he talked. . .he never cried! I was so proud of our little Blue eyes!

Out of all of the families there, Lorén was chosen to help pull door prize tickets for the event! She did a great job! It was fun to listen to her little voice projected everywhere! People spent the rest of the day calling her by name and telling her what a great job she did!

She even got a door prize herself for being the helper. Daddy helped her pick out a shirt that had one of his projects on it. The "Champ" program. She was so proud to have a daddy shirt!

Then there was face painting! Zach wanted a moon with bats in it!


Lorén wanted a butterfly!


Then it was time to dance with the Jazz Band.

"Mommy, this hamburger tastes bad. So does the apple. In fact the chips do too. I think I just need dessert." says Zach. He was disapointed when I told him that if he wanted cotton candy he had to eat 1/2 his burger.
He got his prize!


It really was a fantastic day! Thanks again Boeing!
2 comments:
Aww! What a fun day! You look GREAT, btw. :) Glad that you guys are blessed by a good job and a company that's great to work for. :)
Oh my goodness! You are one hot mama! Seriously, you are looking great...now tell me your secret! (PS-my little first graders are doing your pumpkin unit this month. :) )
Post a Comment