First of all we had a family birthday party for Zach at Granddad and Castle Gramma's house! It was so much fun since "Unc" Kris and Aunt "Lalana" and Aunt Helen were there! Uncle Kris got Zach a remote control Monster Truck and a Light-Saber. Oh boy. I don't know who had more fun playing with them, Uncle Kris or Zach. Granddad and Gramma gave Zach one of those Leapster Explorers. Zach hasn't put it down! We are going to have to put a limit on it for sure! It's nice though because he's got a few books on it already and is reading them.

Jax took his first step in church! He was flirting with a wonderful woman at church and he stepped from a chair to her! Why am I having a hard time with this milestone?

And I made Loren's invitations to her birthday party! They turned out very cute (IMO)! She was proud to pass them out at school today. Seeing her pride made the 3 hours of creating them worth it!

And finally, LOOK HOW CUTE THESE TURNED OUT!!! Gearing up for Zach's Pumpkin Patch Party! I'm actually proud of how cute those turned out!
No comments:
Post a Comment