I guess it's indescribable. Mind you it was 80 degrees out. On a side note: What a mild summer we've had! You know why it's mild. . .because I'm not 6-9 months pregnant, THAT'S WHY! Why can't it ever be a mild summer when I'm HUGE? I digress. . .
Okay seriously this face never gets old! I adore this "CHEEEEEZE" face!
This is how the kids hug. Loren smooshes him to death! I mean Zach literally gags sometimes. They do have moments where they get along!
My best savings day yet! My bill came to $354 for all of this and I paid $120ish. Most of it was free. Mike went with me and he actually had fun too! It's addicting! BTW - anyone need some KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce. I got it free. . .and a lot of it!
FINALLY! We got a Cozy Coup! Target was running a GREAT sale on them! They were $69 and we got it for $30. THANKS MOM! The kids love it.
We've been really busy lately with some Home Updating. I wish I would have taken a better "Before" picture of the kids bathroom. Here is the only one I have. . .

And here it is now:
Loren called it "Monkey Hang" when we bought the shower curtain 2 years ago. She dubbed the bathroom "Monkey Hang" and that's what it's been ever since. It's actually nice to distinguish the restrooms :)
Since I've begun couponing I have my own "grocery store" and I needed some storage room. We've ALWAYS hated our Laundry room. From the Retarded placing of the shelving to the awful wallpaper boarder. My fantastic engineer husband rearranged my laundry room (and it's so much more convenient)! He also built me some shelving for "Kimberly's Grocery Store." P.s. Wallpaper is the devil!
Before:

After:
1 comment:
I've had tape on the molding in the dining room for about 1 1/2 weeks. I just can't seem to get it painted. I envy your productivity. It looks great!!
Post a Comment