Okay I'll have to explain this one. I really do not want to get into cakes by any means. However, a few of my friends and my aunt do these AMAZING cakes *stacy, janna, etc* and I thought, Hmmmmmm can I do that????
When I made this list one of my friends was supposed to help me but that fell through. Sooooo, I did this cake on my own. I just wanted to try it! So, for no direction, no help and a lot of guess work, I thought it didn't turn out HORRIBLE! I don't think it classifies as a "pretty" cake. I hope to complete that for Loren's birthday but I can check this one off my list! I learned some things: 1) level cake then freeze! 2) Humidity does not help icing crust 3) Use different tip for grass! Hey, it's not a sheet cake with icing just put on top!
*oh "Man's Day" was a joke because we were celebrating Father's Day and Kris' b-day*
No comments:
Post a Comment