So am I the only one who feels like they've never got it together? I swear I feel like I just can't do anything well. I feel like I'm spread out over a million different things and that none of them are being done well! Mom, wife, Children's Worship Coordinator, Leadership Team, Plant Church, Daughter, Sister, Friend. I feel as though I'm not doing well in any area so I feel like a failure. . .Just me having a pity party over here! Whew! Off to do yet another load of laundry and take our son to his 18 mo appointment.
Glorious
2 comments:
I'm totally feeling your frustration. There are not enough hours in one day to feel rested as well as get everything done. I just recently noticed a layer of dust all over my house; has it really been that long since I cleaned? YES!!!!
I'll be praying for you....and you aren't a failure! You are great at probably all of those things. :) It doesn't always feel that way though, I know!
Post a Comment