Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Spring!

So I finally unloaded my pictures off of my camera. . .all 190 of them :) Enjoy a sampling of Spring!


Zach's first attempt with a spoon!


Loren and her Godmommy. . .and the Rain-boots her Godmommy bought her. I have trouble getting Loren to wear any other shoe!


Every Easter, my father has eaten the ears off of our Chocolate Bunnies and blamed it on the Easter Bunny. Well, it should come as no surprise when he did it to his own grandchildren's bunnies :)!


Zach after partaking of his bunny.


Loren's Bunny


Loren after her bunny


My sweet little 1/2 Dutch Boy :) 1/2 Dutch. . .1/2 Mutt :)


sigh. . .so springy here!


Zach on his new Hot Wheels from his Easter Bunny Grandma J


Loren on her new Dora Hot Wheels from Easter Bunny J


Monkey see, monkey do! Loren needed her helmet so she could "be safe. . ." Well Zach had to have one too. I don't have one for him. So he saw mine and insisted on wearing it! Loren even climbed up to get it and put it on him herself.



Happy Spring!

No comments: