Our adorable boy is doing well! I took him into his 18 month appointment.
Of course he is in the >97% for both height and weight. He weighs 32lbs and is 35inches long. Amazing!
He has surpassed his developmental sheet as well. He has close to a 95 word vocabulary as well as being able to string together 2 - 3 word sentences.
Now I just have to get that pacifier away from him. . .good luck with that huh?
**** oh and my pity party is over. I just have to realize that all I'm asked to do is my best in each aspect. Being a perfectionist really sucks sometimes. I know that I'm doing and trying my best. I just want everything to be perfect. . .alas. . .my house is a pig-sty but I had a great time at the park yesterday with my children. Which was more important :) ******
1 comment:
Wow. My 3 yr old isn't quite 32 lbs yet!! It's crazy how kids are so different. At 18 mo, Nathan had about 6 words and you could barely figure out what they were. Now of course, the kid is a regular chatter box. Sounds like you have a very verbal little family--good and bad I would think! :)
It's hard not to be a perfectionist. I feel your pain. I do feel that I'm about to get another dose of "learning to let go" very soon :)
Post a Comment