Zach the red-cheeked Reindeer! Loren the Reindeer playing with her new favorite toys!
Ready to make sugar cookies - Thanks for the Recipe Jen!
Mom! This dough is heavy. . .help!
Ready to cut out cookies! Zach had to help!
Loren and Zach's school hosted a Breakfast with Santa. It was extremely well done! Here is Daddy and Zach waiting to get in!
Breakfast time! Pancakes and Sausage. . .Loren's favorite!
I just love this sweater on Zach. I paid a fortune for it (from Gymboree) but I had to have it!
Do you know what Loren tells Santa she wants? An Umbrella and a Candy Cane. Sweet! This Christmas will be easy!
After we put on all of the window clings. Every window in my breakfast nook is covered. Thanks so much Grandma Johnson.
Loren's Gingerbread house. It's a pre-fab!
All done!
Nothing but Christmas love for Grandma J. Do you notice my naked tree? We decided not to put ornaments on this year. Not worth the fight with Zach. So. . .the tree isn't as pretty but who cares!
Zach with Loren's "Wishing Snow Globe." He loves to press "butts" now. Yes, he cannot say the word "button" and walks around yelling, "The Butt, The Butt" wanting you to press a button on one of his Christmas toys!
now, just for my Michigan family and friends. All St. Louis schools were closed today because of our tramatic snow storm. . .I don't know about you, but all of this snow really scares me :)
Wow! Loren did an awesome job on her gingerbread house...I'm guessing she got a little help from momma. What a fun Christmas for you guys. Everyone is finally old enough to really get into the season!
4 comments:
More snow that us!
We are home watching movies, packing for Chicago, and making cookies.
Very pretty blog smarty pants! The kids are adorable. Be careful in all that snow.:)
Love the new layout of the blog. :) Your Christmas pictures are great. I love all the activities and fun your cute kids are having! :)
Wow! Loren did an awesome job on her gingerbread house...I'm guessing she got a little help from momma. What a fun Christmas for you guys. Everyone is finally old enough to really get into the season!
Post a Comment