Thursday, December 11, 2008

Help Techno Tard

Okay please tell me how you make your blog all cute like (see side bar) Jen's, Erin's, Scuz, and Amy. I'm sick of ugly blog. Now if you are going to help me, please remember that I am TECHNO TARD and I need 5 year old step-by-step directions :)


Also, Janna, how do you link one word to a different post? I mean seriously, you have one word underlined, I click on it and TA-DA. . .I'm linked. . .how how how???

4 comments:

Janna said...

I can only help you a little (see my plain old blog that has been the same since I started it). As far as the links, when you are creating a post, highlight the word you want to make into a link. Near the top (by the icons that center, right, or left justify the text) there is an icon that looks like a chain with a world behind it. Click on that (with your word still hightlighted) and it will bring up a box for you to insert the url for the website. Add the website, click on OK, and the word should turn into a blue clickable link to your site. Let me know if you can't get it to work and I'll try third grade directions instead of fifth grade. :)

Ben and Erin said...

:) I'm glad to help--go to the cutestblogontheblog.com (I think that is it, or look up in the top left corner of my blog and you'll see the little advirtisement. type that in and then follow the instructions on the site to put it on your blog...it's pretty easy to follow...even for a techno tard as you've self proclaimed yourself. :) Let me know if you need more assistance! I'll look forward to the new layout!

The DeVries' said...

Pretty! Love the Christmas theme...missed you last night! :)

Suzanne said...

Kimber, I laughed out loud as I read your post. It seems like you're getting the hang of it now, but give me a call if you get stuck and I'll try to walk you through it. Love ya!
~Scuz