Really? How so? I do couponmom and all that, but I've never saved that much! Also, glad you guys made a trip to the library...great place. :) I'm going back this week to get more movies for me to watch! :)
Okay, I think we all need some lessons here. I'm just walking into the world of coupons, and I need some advice. I don't get the paper, so I'm limited to the Internet. Help!! I'd love to save that much money and spend it on some fun things :)
4 comments:
I'm jealous!! Teach me!!
Really? How so? I do couponmom and all that, but I've never saved that much! Also, glad you guys made a trip to the library...great place. :) I'm going back this week to get more movies for me to watch! :)
Okay, I think we all need some lessons here. I'm just walking into the world of coupons, and I need some advice. I don't get the paper, so I'm limited to the Internet. Help!! I'd love to save that much money and spend it on some fun things :)
Way to go Kimberly! It looks like a good stockpile.
Post a Comment