What good is rain if Mom won't let you play in it? I let her go out on the deck for a bit in her rain coat and her umbrella. She had a blast until she realized that rain = wet. She wanted in after that and claimed she was "Chilled to the bone" and needed "A steaming cup of hot chocolate" to make "her feel so much better." Rolling eyes at my drama queen!
Pride Before the Fall
I'm getting off this bed whether you like it or not mom!
Ooof! That kind of scared me!
Yeah, somehow this is your fault mom! (Grandma Johnson thinks he looks like a coyote when he cries. I agree).
Here's the big man standing on his own! It won't be too long before he's walking! He's already taking 2 - 3 steps between objects. He's really trying hard! Also, I wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to Grandma Johnson for the beautiful new shoes for both Loren and Zachary! Get this: Loren wears a SIZE 11 shoe and Zach wears a SIZE 6.5!
2 comments:
Size 11??? How tall is she? Madelyn is our bigfoot and she is only in a 7. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that your kids have tall genes, but seriously, I hope you're getting some basketballs into their hands! :)
Such cute pics Kim! I love their new little outfits and shoes. Loren has such a personality; I LOVE it!
Post a Comment