Tired little man fell asleep in his Johnny-Jump-Up! He fell asleep with the toy in his mouth! Ohhh!
My sweet beautiful girl!
Loren's beloved strawberry shortcake babies!
Making a salad for Granddad! Granddad was coming over for dinner that night so I made the salad early in the morning. I opened the bags and Loren dumped them into the bowl. She was beyond proud of herself!
These latest pics are so sweet. What adorable children. I love how helpful Loren seems to be. :) Zach is such a cutie....the asleep one cracks me up! Isn't it funny how just all of sudden they pass out from tiredness despite where they are or what they're in? How can that possibly be comfortable? :)
Apparently we have all the same toys! (Not the strawberry shortcake doll though.:)) We have that caterpillar, monkey and the same exersaucer. Do you use the jumper thing alot? Isaac would probably like that. The kids are so cute!
3 comments:
Such cuties! Zach has the prettiest eyes! I love them!
These latest pics are so sweet. What adorable children. I love how helpful Loren seems to be. :) Zach is such a cutie....the asleep one cracks me up! Isn't it funny how just all of sudden they pass out from tiredness despite where they are or what they're in? How can that possibly be comfortable? :)
Apparently we have all the same toys! (Not the strawberry shortcake doll though.:)) We have that caterpillar, monkey and the same exersaucer. Do you use the jumper thing alot? Isaac would probably like that. The kids are so cute!
Post a Comment