Herb Lemon Chicken
4 boneless skinless chicken Breasts
Marinade -
2 TBS Olive Oil
Lemon Zest
1 cup lemon
1 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup fresh herbs finely chopped - basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary, sage, etc.
2 tsp. honey
1 TBS dried onion flakes
2 TBS. garlic Salt
1 TSP cracked pepper
In addition
1 lb sliced mushrooms
1 cup heavy whipping cream (or skim milk for lighter version)
cornstarch
Amish egg noodles
Let chicken marinade for 4 hours in the refrigerator. Remove chicken from Marinade but reserve marinade! Cook chicken in a hot skillet until done. Remove chicken and keep warm. Add marinade to pan. Scrape up any browned bits. Put in mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Meanwhile make egg noodles according to packaged directions. Once marinade is at a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add heavy whipping cream (or milk) and stir. Gradually whisk in cornstarch to thicken marinade to a desired thickness ( we prefer it runnier ). Place egg noodles on a platter, add chicken, top with sauce.
3 comments:
I love good recipes! Thanks! Perhaps we should make a new blog for people to post and share good recipes. I always get into a rut with cooking and baking, and constantly look for new and tasty ideas!
Jaymers,
Here's an easy idea! I put all of my recipes from my cooking light magazine, rachel ray magazine, and taste of home magazine onto my computer. If you would like ideas, just tell me what genre you are looking for and I can send you a recipe. That goes for anyone here. Just say, "I'm looking for a pasta dish" and I can send you a couple options! My pleasure!
I love this dish!!! YUMMO!
Post a Comment