She's also older and probably lays still....
I think they must both have their challenges LOL! BTW, how are you feeling?
Nah sheri, I'm talking about I would rather clean folds than the wobbly thinger between his legs :)Bethie - I've been well except as soon as my shoulder healed I got a lupus flare in my ankle. My ankle hurts like a bear. awesome right??
I'd have to disagree with this one. Girls have more places for poop to hide. Plus, in my case, Madelyn has thighs of steel. This will be useful when she's about 16, but for now it makes diaper changes awfully difficult!
I'm gonna have to agree with others here...Girls have more places to clean out.You gotta be quick with boys or you'll be sorry.Just different kinds of challenges. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She's also older and probably lays still....
I think they must both have their challenges LOL!
BTW, how are you feeling?
Nah sheri, I'm talking about I would rather clean folds than the wobbly thinger between his legs :)
Bethie - I've been well except as soon as my shoulder healed I got a lupus flare in my ankle. My ankle hurts like a bear. awesome right??
I'd have to disagree with this one. Girls have more places for poop to hide. Plus, in my case, Madelyn has thighs of steel. This will be useful when she's about 16, but for now it makes diaper changes awfully difficult!
I'm gonna have to agree with others here...
Girls have more places to clean out.
You gotta be quick with boys or you'll be sorry.
Just different kinds of challenges. :)
Post a Comment