Zach does not look like me or mike. He has features that are truly "Rozema" and truly "Johnson." he resembles Loren but he doesn't LOOK like her. Right now, he looks a lot like my brother did at his age! It's weird :)
I love the pic of you and him. How wonderful. What a precious little guy. Is there any special meaning behind Zach's name? I always love to hear why people pick names.
6 comments:
I might have just kissed my computer screen. He is so preciou!
He's so sweet. Does he look like you or Mike? It's kinda hard to tell at this point. And he still has more hair than my little guy. Erich is jealous.
So adorable! His facial expression is really cute in the second one. And you managed to have him awake in the pictures, impressive!
Zach does not look like me or mike. He has features that are truly "Rozema" and truly "Johnson." he resembles Loren but he doesn't LOOK like her. Right now, he looks a lot like my brother did at his age! It's weird :)
What a cutie!
I love the pic of you and him. How wonderful. What a precious little guy. Is there any special meaning behind Zach's name? I always love to hear why people pick names.
Post a Comment