Friday, November 23, 2007

Lorén's 2 Year Party and Thanksgiving

These are in backward order but. . .alas, I just don't care to fix them :) Hope you enjoy!! Mommy and Zachary are in love with each other!

Zachary has begun to smile and all but giggle at us!

Fun times with the Christmas tree!

OH MY WORD!

Lorén puts the angel on top of the tree.

Mommy and her girl!

CHEESE! Lorén loved helping Daddy decorate the tree.

Grandma Lou is in love with Zachary!

Lorén and Grandma Sue are all tuckered out after a big Thanksgiving meal.

Ahhhhh siblings!

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS AWESOME CAKE???

My good friend Tish created this cake! If you want a cake for a party, just contact me and I can get you her number! She is amazing!

Aunt Debbie is so proud of her Angel-girl.

Isn't this just the cutest? Lorén loved her "Vewry Happy Bird-day hats." She got upset if you weren't wearing one. :)

She was so happy that Zach got one too!

Lorén just adores her Unc Kris

Why give Lorén gifts? She loves to play in the box!

Lorén on her actuall birth day. This is one way to eat her "Vewy happy bird-day cake."




3 comments:

Keith and Kathryn said...

I love all of the pics! Too cute! A & M would love the Elmo cake, but not so much the Bears stocking! ;)

DeMaster Family said...

Happy Birthday to Loren! Very cute pictures. Did you get that Bears hat at Menards? We saw them there. Although we'll be buying the Packers one for this family.:)

Rozema Family said...

I ordered the hat probably 3 years ago online. I paid a FORTUNE for it then. You can probably get it for $2 now ;)!