Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Random Thoughts on Being Mom of 2

1. Time for the "Me in Mommy" -- Buh haaaahaaahaaaa!
2. Loren, where is Zach's Paci? Get it out of your nose!
3. The paci will be fine with a quick rinse under the faucet. . .with Loren it was sanitized on High in the dishwasher
4. Every muscle I have aches
5. Loren will try to nurse her Cabbage Patch Doll
6. Pictures of the baby? Are you nuts? I am going nutso over here!
7. Thank God for Grandparents!
8. Again analyzing poo-poo in the diaper
9. Why, oh why won't my child potty-train?
10. 10 loads of laundry, 10 loads of dishes, 10 loads of trash
11. Dinner? What is frozen or on speed-dial on the phone?
12. Sure I would love to get together. . .please come to me!
13. Getting out to the car takes an extra 1/2 an hour. Therefore I've been VERY late to everything the last two weeks!
14. I am going to scream the next time both kids are crying at once!
15. Lastly: I love every minute of it!

Funny story: My son is trying to latch onto Bob the Builder Doll's shoe right now! He's working very hard to get it in his mouth!

2 comments:

DeMaster Family said...

Too funny! The simultaneous screaming is what really gets me. Thankfully my son hasn't tried to nurse any toys yet.:)

Ferris Family said...

don't look at it as screaming...
It's chior practice!