Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's 12:15 am

. . .and I have put away all of my maternity clothes and got out my winter clothes

. . .done 3 loads of laundry, and have them put away

. . .done a Walmart run and have those things put away

. . .picked up the house

. . .SHOWERED

. . .cleaned Loren's room

. . .Organized my dresser (needed to be done since we moved)

. . .Got addresses on Thank-you cards, Birth announcements

. . .have Christmas Cards ordered

. . . have a present wrapped and ready to be sent out

. . .have Zach's 0-3month clothes put away and his 3-6 out, washed and hung

. . .took 1 trip to Good Will

. . .returned Maternity clothes to everyone I borrowed from

. . .took a load of "You left this at my house" to mom's

. . .washed Zach and Loren's sheets and re-made the beds

. . .made dinner for tonight

. . .made dinner for tomorrow night for us and for a couple who just had a baby

. . .Updated my Son's Baby book ***BTW: he is cooing and smiling up a storm.**

. . .Updated the blog!





Drank a glass of 1/4 wine and 3/4 Sprite and I'm OFF TO BED FINALLY.



I ache



Here's one of my favorite pix of the kids. . .

3 comments:

Janna said...

I bet you are exhausted!!! I hope Zach didn't get you up in the night too much after such a busy day! Congrats on getting so much accomplished! That means that today you can sit and enjoy your kids (key word: SIT).

Now, after reading that whole list, I have been motivated to stop blogging and go put that load of laundry in. Plus, there is suddenly and odor following a small child in my house. I guess that's my cue. Thanks for the motivation. :)

Beth said...

Wow, that is truly impressive. Hope you can take it easy today. I guess Janna and I will be in company doing laundry today. Wish mine was folded and put away.

Keith and Kathryn said...

Wow! All of the advice from the last post must have worked! ;)

I just talked to a friend with a two-week-old baby (her first) and she is going through the "If I get a shower and brush my teeth, it's been a productive day" stage. It's nice to know that all of that is completely normal! :)