Monday, October 15, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

This is one of those "I probably shouldn't but I'm gonna's!" Mike, Grandma Johnson, Granddad Johnson, Grandma Lou and I took Loren to the pumpkin patch! I could HARDLY walk. It was so worth it though! We dressed Loren in the Hollie Hobby Costume Grandma Johnson made for her. Loren had so much fun! There was a Hay-bale maze, petting zoo, slides, horse swings, bit swings, pony rides (we didn't do this because it was too hot and too long of a line) and games. It was an adorable set up. Best part is. . .it was probably 2 miles from our house! They did a fantastic job! So without further ado, here's the pictures.
Hollie Hobby Costume
Loren's Very own Pumpkin

Boo!

Big Tire Swing!

I love Granddad!

Looking at the Sheep with Mommy (a very water retaining mommy)

The two Grandmas!

Hay-Bale maze with Daddy!

With Grandma Johnson - Thank you for my costume!

6 comments:

Keith and Kathryn said...

All those pictures and not one of the baby belly...I'm disappointed. ;)

Jonathon and Katie said...

Great Pictures!! What a cute costume. And you look great, Kimmers, from what I can see.

Beth said...

What a honey! She is just too cute. Today's THE DAY it all gets started. I'm thinking of you. Can't wait for the arrival of the next cutie pie! Hope all goes well!

Janna said...

I, too, was looking for the baby belly picture. I didn't notice any water retention; I think you look great. I'm glad you could get out for one more pre-baby outing. I hope you're taking these last two days to rest a lot, though your body probably isn't giving you much choice!

You are in my thoughts and prayers over these next couple of days!

Suzanne said...

How are things going? Thinking of you...

DeMaster Family said...

Loren is adorable! Hope you are doing well, we're all looking forward to seeing pics of the newest Rozema!