Tuesday night I stop Heprin shots, Wednesday I'm admitted for Cervidil (I am 3 cm dilated but not effaced at all) , Thursday we start a pitocin drip!!! 7 days I'm going to have our baby in my arms!!!!!!!!
Yippee!! So, with your blood thinners, are we praying that he (I'm convinced!) is staying put until Thursday or can I keep praying for an earlier arrival?
You can pray for earlier. If I go into labor earlier they will slow down labor until the meds are 12 hours old. Then htey will alow it to pick back up.
I've prayed some interesting prayers in my day. One time it was for a friend to get their period (so they could try for pregnancy again). This time, I'm praying for contractions! So thankful that your delivery date is getting closer! Can't wait to see that little one!
11 comments:
Woo-hoo!!!!!!!
How many weeks will that be??
38!
I'm so excited!!!!!!
Yippee!! So, with your blood thinners, are we praying that he (I'm convinced!) is staying put until Thursday or can I keep praying for an earlier arrival?
You can pray for earlier. If I go into labor earlier they will slow down labor until the meds are 12 hours old. Then htey will alow it to pick back up.
I've prayed some interesting prayers in my day. One time it was for a friend to get their period (so they could try for pregnancy again). This time, I'm praying for contractions! So thankful that your delivery date is getting closer! Can't wait to see that little one!
yay! congrats and prayers for a safe and happy delivery of a LESS than 10 pound baby! :)
How exciting! I'll be praying labor is short! Can't wait to hear your good news!
Yea, Kimmers!!! I can't wait to see some pictures of the little one.
Kimber!?!?! How are things going??? Curious minds want to know... ;)
I'm going to admit that I am now to the point where I am obsessively checking your blog for pictures and an update. :) You are in my prayers!
Post a Comment