I woke up this AM feeling sorry for myself having to lay around yet again today knowing that every time I get up I will be in pain. SO, I tore my closet apart trying to find "OLD FRUMPY". Everyone in my life HATES Old Frumpy with a passion. It is a 3X Calving College Sweatshirt that I have had for 8 years. I grabbed it out of the lost and found one day while visiting Calvin College. It's my all-time most comforting thing in the world. Here is a picture of my Old Frumpy (BTW - sorry for lack of makeup and hairdo but hey. . .I'VE HAD A SHOWER ALREADY TODAY!!!!!) Oh, and you can see what a huge baby bump I have!

What do you wear on those "blahhhh" days??
5 comments:
You look great! It looks like you've dropped...maybe the baby's coming soon! I have a pair of maternity yoga pants that I still have in my closet for when I need to just be comfy! They are good and stretched out after two pregnancies. :)
Hey Kimber...I personally LOVE Old Frumpy...good memories of college days! ;) Sorry Mike!!
Glad to hear that you have Bonnie there to help you guys out right now. Hang in there! Luv ya!
Wow...found you after HOW LONG! This is Jen DeVries...ironically, I'm headed to G.R. tomorrow for a Calvin wedding..smiled when I saw your shirt! :) Congrats on baby #2! Loren is precious! We need to reconnect and catch up on old CCS stories (even though I've been gone for 2 years now!)
I'm praying that everything goes well with your delivery; God is so good, I'm sure it will! Hopefully, I have some baby news VERY soon!
Let's keep in touch once this baby is born! (jdevri03@yahoo.com)
Wear the sweatshirt! You've gotta convince Loren to go there now!
Love, Jen
JEN POO! check your e-mail!!!!
Love the sweatshirt. :) I have a XL hooded one that I paid an obscene amount of money for at an auction just so that it would go for more than the Hope sweatshirt. A rivalry is hard for me to get away from. Good thing it was mainly a donation.
I have a soft, warm, orange sweater that I bring out for days when I need comfort. My best post-pregnancy clothing accomplishment was when I could fit back into that shirt. The cool thing is that it still looks pretty good, so I can get away with wearing it in public and have my own private comfort while still looking halfway decent. :)
Post a Comment