Thursday, December 20, 2012

11 Years Together - A surprise from Mike

Mike surprised me with a date for our 11 year anniversary.  I went to finish Christmas shopping.  When I came home, Jax was waiting by the door and handed me a card.  It was from Mike thanking me for our son.  Then it said to go find Zach.  So I got to go on a scavenger hunt to find to find Zach.
Jax giving Mommy his card and clue!

I found buddy in the closet.  He handed me a card thanking me for the wonderful little boy he is!  Then it told me to go and find our daughter.

Found you Zach!

She hid well! 
There you are Little Lady!


My blessings!!!!

Then they took me downstairs and gave me a gift.  It was so heavy.  I could not figure out what it was.  Well my husband put a 20 lb weight in the bottom of the box because I tend to snoop!  I had no idea!  And then. . .
OH! MY! WORD! 
 Oh yes, that is my first brand-new coach purse!  Isn't it so pretty!!!!????
He got me the Maggie Coach Purse in Orchid!  
 Then Mike took me around to all of our old homes and had wine.  He toasted our life in each home and we had a BLAST reminiscing about each place!
Our first home.  Our apartment in Ballwin.  We were so proud of it!

Our first house.  See the tree on the left (yes no leaves).  I gave that tree to Mike when we found we were pregnant with Loren.  That was our "Loren Tree."  I miss that picture window!
 Then, he took me out to dinner at Melting Pot.  It was so much fun!!!!!  
11 years and he is still the one!

The Melting Pot had a card for us with it signed from everyone at the Melting Pot.  I thought that was so nice.
At home, Mike had a fire in our bedroom, a dozen red and white roses.  We watched "Its a Wonderful Life."  It was amazing! He truly surprised me!  We had a wonderful anniversary and 11 years together!

No comments: