On Sunday we had Lorén's first Ballet Recital. She was so excited. I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked in her outfit. She was extremely proud!
Dress rehearsal was a lot of fun! Lorén had got a bit confused as they had moved her 2 times and she was confused as to which one they wanted. Glad there was a rehearsal!

As I'm trying to get her ready for her recital I hear her say, "Mommy, look, I'm a flower!" Funny girl!!
It was really hard to leave her in that room and go sit down in the audience. Would they take care of her for the hour? Would that keep track of her? Would my little girl actually make it out on stage? I was so worried!
Lorén was so pleased with her trophy! She kept saying, "I just can't believe that I won a trophy!" She thought that she did so well that she won! In our hearts she did!
I've never been so proud in my life!
Grandma took us all out for Ice-cream at Fitz's Ice-cream. It s a fun place to eat ice-cream outside. It was a lot of fun! Lorén wanted chocolate ice-cream with chocolate syrup, sprinkles and extra cherries!
After Icecream, Lorén really wanted to keep dancing, she felt so beautiful!
On Make it Monday we made Homemade sidewalk Paint. It worked REALLY WELL! In fact the paintings were still there a week later. It washed away in the rain.

Don't know if you can see, but the first thing Jax did was to stick the paintbrush in his mouth! I figured he was fine as it is just corn starch, water and food coloring. His mouth was stained yellow for the day!
I do have to admit that it was extremely HOT out. So, I put on the sprinklers and after painting, they ran through the sprinklers!
On our Time to read Tuesday, we worked on Maps. It was fun to see their understanding of where they are in the world. If you have never read Me on the Map by Joan Sweeny, I recommend it highly!
On What's Cooking Wednesday, Lorén picked out Zoe's Vanilla Cupcakes with Pink Frosting. My "daughters" were over and they helped make the fun! I love my "Older Two's" faces in the picture of them eating! That's "my" girls! Funny yet adorable at the same time!
Zach bit through is lip. The nurse said it best: "That's one of those 'I told you so so I want to swat you yet I'm so upset you are hurt I just need to take you in my arms' moments" I think she nailed it. Poor boy.
















No comments:
Post a Comment