Friday, August 19, 2011

While the Big Kids Are Away

Jax must play! With no older siblings here, there is no one to fight with over who gets to lick the spoon! Marshmallow Creme. . .Yum-O!



So I hardly know what to do with myself having only 1 kid in the house! Especially one that still takes 2 naps per day! I was a cleaning-baking-exercising-photographer today! I've already made dinner: Garlic Roast Chicken with Rosemary and Lemon, Tomato Salad with Crushed Croutons and Pan-Roasted Brussels Sprouts. I've also made a pound cake with Key Lime Cheesecake Dip, Pesto Cheese Triangles, and Homemade Pico de Gallo. Not to mention I've already done my 45 minutes on the elliptical, 2 loads of laundry folded and put away and swept/mopped the kitchen. I'm good! Okay, I may need a nap too!

PS Getting Marshmallow Creme off of a wiggly 8 month old is not fun! Little cuss had it in his hair even :) At least he enjoyed it!

No comments: