Monday, August 01, 2011

Another Week of Firsts

This week was a fun week! My best friend from High School came over with her kids a few days this week. Lorén and Kaylee are a few months apart in age, Zach and Tyler are a few months apart in age and Jax and Alex are about 10 months apart. It was funny that every time Jessie called to tell me she was pregnant, I was too! It's really fun to have kids the same sex and same age. They play really well together. In fact, Kaylee got to spend the night with Lorén! They watched Rapunzel, ate ice-cream and giggled until 10:00. It reminded me of Jess and I . . .

Lorén got to go to summer camp as well this week. It was Mad Science week. She spent the week doing experiments. She even got to volunteer during an experiment with the Mad Scientist. Lorén also got her first loose tooth! She came down yelling, "My tooth is wiggly!"

This is the doll she took to nap with every day at camp. It was my doll when I was a baby.

Jax had a big week too! He finally learned to crawl forwards (although backwards seems to be the preferred method). He is also doing much better getting food into his mouth. He doesn't choke quite so often. He actually prefers to feed himself. Finally, Jax pulled up for the first time. I happened to get it on camera!


And finally Zach! Zach got to start Karate this week! I found a Sensei who has a 3/4/5 year old class. Zach and Charlie got to do it together. They had so much fun! Zach actually did VERY well! Next week he gets to wear his uniform for the first time! Exciting! My Little Dragon!
Warm-Up

How to Punch

Kia (sp?)

And the Kick

No comments: