
Lorén was in Zach's class and 2 days into lessons, the teacher brought her to me (you know I'm thinking "What did she do!?!" She said, "We think she is really advanced and would like to move her to the 6 year old class." I thought, "Why not?" She does well in the class but has some trouble emotionally because she can't "win" against them. Plus, she's one of the worst ones. I think it's good though because she really strives to be as good as her peers.

Jax just sits and yells at everyone the entire time. He thinks he's hot stuff when I put his toes in the water!

So, let me tell you how my day went after lessons today! I get to the RecPlex and I get inside to find out Jax has a blow out. I clean him up and go start to work out. About 25 minutes into my workout the tot drop lady comes to me and says, "Zach peed his pants." Now I know this boy is ONLY 3 but dang it, he looks 5 and I often expect him to BE five. I was so frustrated. I took him out to the car and changed him into his swim trunks. I go finish working out. When I get to the Tot Drop to pick them up, the lady goes, "I hate to greet you with this, but Zach had poop in both of his shoes." EXCUSE ME WHAT??? Yes, both of his crocks had poop lodged inside them. I mean puke puke puke. She had them soaking in the sink and it took me 20 minutes to get them cleaned, the sink cleaned and sterilized and myself sterilized. HOW DID POO GET IN HIS CROCKS??? I'm just choosing to believe he stepped in dog poo somewhere and that's how it got in there. I'm telling you though, that ranked up there with one of the grossest things I've ever had to do.
Mike can't get home quick enough today :)!
3 comments:
I am laughing my butt off. Oh Kimberly that is so funny. The things moms have to do!
He he.
Oh and that wasn't it, he ended up having another poo accident later that day. I do not know what his problem is!
Post a Comment