I got out their tent and they played "House"
Loren found an Easter Egg that wasn't found Easter Morning. Thank God it was one of those candy-filled ones and not a real one! Anyway, here she's feeding Zach the "jreets" (treats) out of the egg.
Yummy that tastes goood! His shirt says, "Grandma says I'm priceless". . .only they would! Rub that belly for luck ;)
Turn your back for 1 measly second while cleaning the car and . . .BAM. . .Zach the Destructo is in there undoing all you've done!
All the while this one giggles as you try to fish baby brother out of the car!
And here's the Deals of the Day! My total bill today should have been $219. . .instead I paid $95! Look at everything I got!!!!
I saved $40.18 at Shop and Save (Total was $66.95 I paid $26.77)
Here's everything I got at Shop and Save!
I saved $33.81 at Target (original bill $65.21 I paid $31.40) at K-Mart I saved $32.88 (Original Bill $70.31, I paid $32.88).
Look at everything I got from these two stores!
And here is Zach enjoying the fruits of my labor!
1 comment:
I love coupons! Sounds like you did great!
Post a Comment