Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I just can't take it!

My butt hurts. . .
Okay not my butt . . .my hip. My hip has been inflamed for over a month and a 1/2. I think it's my iliotibial band that's inflamed. Stupid lupus. It makes everything so difficult. It's excruciating to walk down stairs, swim, let alone run. . .I'm just sick of the pain. I called my rheumatologist and begged for a cortisone shot. I'm kind of scared. The last few times I've got them I've almost passed out from the pain but it took the inflammation away. It's on my right hip. . .I don't know how in the heck I'm going to drive home. Anyway, I'm praying that it works. I just am so frustrated that I finally had to resort to this. :(

1 comment:

Jonathon and Katie said...

Ouch!!! I'm praying for you, girl.