Thursday, March 19, 2009

The List

Today's list is pretty bad. . .I thought if I published it, I might be better motivated to complete it! So, here goes:

1) Run Laundry
2) Fold Laundry
3) Put Laundry Away
4) Clean Counters
5) Scrub Table (especially Zach's spot)
6) Scrub Boosters
7) Sweep and Mop Kitchen
8) Sweep and Mop Entryway
9) Clean 3 bathrooms
10) Dishes
11) Deal with Water Heater Dude
12) Menu for the week
13) Shopping List
14) Dust Downstairs
15) Dust Upstairs
16) Vacuum Downstairs
17) Vacuum Upstairs
18) Clean Toy Room
19) Dust Mop Kid's Room's
20) Gather Trash
21) Get Trash to Curb
22) Make a Honey-Do list :)

Well after looking over this list, I think I'm going to have to carry some of this over to tomorrow!

3 comments:

Beth said...

My turn to feel tired by your list! Funny...those same things are on my list. But I'm in no rush to do them:) Except for maybe the laundry--Nathan's out of pjs.

Janna said...

I think you should move #22 to #1 and insert the list onto the honey-do list. Oh wait, that's kind of mean. :) You have quite the agenda for today! I hope you can accomplish a lot of it!

The DeVries' said...

Honey-do list???? Huh? My honey has a honey-don't list :) Lucky girl! :) (It's okay though...he brings in the dough, I take care of the homefront!)