Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pictures :)

I'm sorry I've been so bad lately. We've had a baaaaaad couple of months. A quick update is

1) Last month we had something dreadful go on that I still can't talk about. It hasn't got better. In fact, in some ways, it's got worse. Nevertheless, God is good and Mike and I completely feel at peace and feel that what was intended for (utter complete selfish infantile) evil, God has meant for good. So, Mike and I are hurt but okay with how it all fell out!

2) Josh, Kelly and Josiah are on their way home. Kelly is doing really well. She is starting to heal. She will have to have reconstructive surgery around Wednesday. Her prep is pretty painful but her body is starting to do what the Dr. needs to get surgery done.

3) I've now been the Children's Worship Coordinator for a month. It's gone really well. I'm very pleased at where our Children's Church is going. It's a lot of work but it's a lot of fun. I have a great team of leaders and a wonderful team of teachers. Please continue to pray for our growth!

Now with much ado, here's pictures :)


Valentines Day party cookie! Yummy!


Together in the laundry basket!


Pouty girl! I heard her mumbling and crying about something so I went to check on her and whiny butt had pulled the laundry basket outside and had made a bed :) Cute :) She's so sad when she doesn't get her way!


God help me remember, what I need to do! Help me serve others in everything I do! When I'm walking, when I'm running, when I'm standing or when I am jumping!


YEAH!

No comments: