Post Play date, the toy room looked like this. . . .
And my son. . .Destructo. . .most of the time, having a boy is MESSIER, GROSSER, AND MORE ENTERTAINING!
Yes, as I'm stripping him for bath time, I feel my leg getting warm and wet. Sure enough. . .Destructo peed on me. I yell for Mike, telling him what Zach had done. . .asking for help. . .no. . . Mike brings the Camera! Please excuse "Old Frumpy" sweatshirt. . .I wasn't anticipating having my picture taken tonight :)
2 comments:
Such cute kids! And yea for Loren eating so well! I imagine mealtimes are much more enjoyable for you.:)
I absolutely LOVE having a boy. Never a dull moment...
Oh, and he's not a boy, he's a "doggy" all the time. If I want him to do anything I have to ask "doggy" to do it.
Post a Comment