Hi. How's it going. I've not been around much, but I've been keeping up on everyone's blogs. Lunch...Around here it could be graham crackers and blueberries (guess who picked out his own lunch???) I know, not so good. Lately we've been having wraps made w/ whole wheat tortillas and meat and cheese etc or PB and J. Or just J in Nathan's case. Lunch is a pain in the butt, if you ask me. Sometimes we have Mac and cheese or hot dogs (I eat a low fat one or something else all together.) Good luck! Post your ideas when you compile them.
Lunch...well, I love tuna fish with non-fat miracle whip with lettuce. Covers all the above; cheap, easy, healthy. Also, I enjoy just a fruit salad sometimes...I LOVE fruit :) Or even egg whites with veggies and a little bit of cheese...:)
2 comments:
Hi. How's it going. I've not been around much, but I've been keeping up on everyone's blogs. Lunch...Around here it could be graham crackers and blueberries (guess who picked out his own lunch???) I know, not so good. Lately we've been having wraps made w/ whole wheat tortillas and meat and cheese etc or PB and J. Or just J in Nathan's case. Lunch is a pain in the butt, if you ask me. Sometimes we have Mac and cheese or hot dogs (I eat a low fat one or something else all together.) Good luck! Post your ideas when you compile them.
Lunch...well, I love tuna fish with non-fat miracle whip with lettuce. Covers all the above; cheap, easy, healthy. Also, I enjoy just a fruit salad sometimes...I LOVE fruit :) Or even egg whites with veggies and a little bit of cheese...:)
Post a Comment