Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jenni D. - Just for you!!

First of all it was beyond awesome to hang out with you! For anyone who knows her (see my blog list) she is beyond beautiful as a pregnant woman! I mean she is GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see you on Sat. for your shower!

Secondly. . .I LOVE SUSHI! It was rocking! I really liked the California Rolls! We had tempora (sp?) vegetables, eel, tuna, a St. Louis and this one that was wrapped in Avocado and had eel and crab. I mean seriously, I couldn't believe it Jen! I almost laughed out loud! I . . .of all people. . .liked Sushi!

Kris, thank you so much for treating Mike and I to a wonderful meal! Yelena, no on else on EARTH has ever convinced me to go NEAR that stuff and you did it! You must be special!
Hugs to both of you!

Sheri. . .I've joined the dark side. . .what can I say!!

3 comments:

Ferris Family said...

welcome to the dark side, my friend, welcome!

The DeVries' said...

Yum...you're making my mouth salivate just thinking about it :) It was such an awesome time hanging out with you too...it's been way TOO long! I am so happy that your family is doing well and that you enjoy being a mom so much! I really can't wait to join the club in 10 weeks! See you Saturday; it's going to be a reunion of sorts! I'm still so happy you like sushi...I was thinking about you last night, and wondering whether you were in awe or running to the bathroom. What's the name of the restaurant? I'd love to try it soon :)

Suzanne said...

Kimber, where you at??? Been a while since you've updated...

Lub ya!
Scuz