![]() |
| 4th fun! I LOVED being able to snuggle Jax while the kids did smoke bombs, rode bikes and watched toothpaste explode. Dad made awesome Pork Steaks for us! |
![]() |
| The kids LOVED those snap things. They kept trying to get me to squeeze them to make it pop and I was too scared! Mike kept throwing them at me and I would scream like a girl! Oh well :) |
![]() |
| It was awesome to see Jax enjoy this 4th!! |
![]() |
| She still hasn't figured it out. We keep practicing though. |
![]() |
| My beloved boy! |
![]() |
| Yes, I snapped pictures as he fell. I'm that kind of mom. Ps he was fine! |
![]() |
| There is nothing like the first sparkler of the night. It wasn't dark enough yet but Lorén just couldn't wait any more! |
![]() |
| Nothing like swimming in the dark! |
![]() |
| Happy 4th of July all! |













No comments:
Post a Comment