Tuesday, July 06, 2010

I hate loath and despise the flu!

What could be worse than your child getting the flu? Maybe one being pregnant while your child has the flu. Every time he pukes I run for the hills. I feel like "mommy of the year." Well, I set out to rectify that today. He was super-bummed that Lorén and Aunt Weesa left for Bible Study without him. He cried and cried that he had to stay home with monster. . .I mean Mommy. I decided to do something fun just for him. I found an idea for MUD on someone's blog. What a glorious idea. If my little man can't make it to the mud then the mud must come to him! He had a blast making a huge muddy mess inside! I just took some corn starch and some cocoa and sprinkled it in the bottom of my boiler pan. I then filled it with water and whisked it until it was the desired consistency. Finally, I put it on the linoleum floor and let him go nuts with the little people. Mission accomplished! I was a good mommy for a whole hour today!

No comments: